Get Out Of Pain Now With Help From Our Monroe Dentist
If you’ve been frantically searching the internet to see how to stop tooth pain fast, it’s time to call Bayou Dental Group. Our Monroe, LA dentist can put an end to your oral pain and protect you from further dental damage. But that’s not the only reason to seek dental treatment when your mouth hurts:
- When your body experiences pain, that’s a message that something is wrong.
- You shouldn’t have to suffer, especially when we can treat your discomfort!
- Treating dental problems increases your chances of keeping your natural teeth.
- You can avoid the embarrassment of a damaged or missing tooth by treating it as soon as possible.
- Save time, money, and pain by addressing issues when they become a problem.
Dr. Finley and Dr. Henderson are experts in general and cosmetic dentistry, which means he’ll be able to treat your dental problems and make sure the solution is beautiful and durable.
Call us now at 318-302-4236.
Be Aware Of What A Toothache Could Mean
A primary reason to seek quick toothache relief is that it could be a symptom of a serious problem. And early treatment can prevent dental damage from progressing.
Mouth pain can indicate:
- Cavities created by tooth decay
- Damaged tooth fillings
- Fractures to the tooth
- Gum disease
- Abscesses in the tooth
Don’t Let Dental Anxiety Keep You In Pain
If you’ve been avoiding dental care because you’re afraid of the dentist, we understand! But you don’t have to suffer anymore. Our friendly staff will make you feel right at home. Plus, you can enjoy our comfort options to help you unwind:
- Relax in our comfortable chairs
- Stay warm under a soft, cozy blanket
- Listen to your favorite music
- Watch your favorite movies
- Enjoy free coffee and drinks
If you need a little more help relaxing, you can choose from two sedation options. Dr. Finley is certified to administer both, and our staff are all certified in Advanced Life Support, so you can be sure that you’ll be completely safe.
Put an end to your oral pain now. Call Bayou Dental Group at 318-302-4236.