If you’re missing teeth, you’re missing out on moments you should be enjoying like meals with friends and photos with families. You deserve a smile you want to show off. Get exactly that from our Monroe, LA dentists, Dr. Finley and Dr. Henderson. At Bayou Dental Group, we perform every step of a full-mouth reconstruction right in our office.
Choosing to replace your missing teeth is an ideal choice for several reasons:
- You can have a smile that looks and functions like your natural teeth
- You’ll be able to enunciate clearly
- Your face will have more structure, melting years off your appearance
- You can eat a wide variety of foods, allowing you access to a more nutritious diet
- You’ll enjoy a greater amount of confidence in your smile and in yourself
Call us today at 318-302-4236 to schedule your consultation with one of our doctors.
Discover Your Tooth Replacement Options At Bayou Dental Group
A full-mouth restoration with porcelain crowns is only one of the many choices we offer at Bayou Dental Group. Each crown is anchored by a dental implant, providing a smile that looks and feels completely natural.
Other implant options include:
- Single Dental Implants – You can replace one missing tooth with the ultimate tooth replacement option: a dental implant. Dr. Finley can also use single implants to stabilize bridges and dentures.
- Full Arch Treatments – Instead of using one implant for every missing tooth, a full arch treatment uses only four or six implants, taking advantage of existing bone to stabilize a complete upper or lower nonremovable denture.
Your wallet will benefit from a more affordable dental implant solution. Because only four or six implants are needed, the procedure typically costs less than traditional implant placement where one implant is used to replace each missing tooth.
Traditional implant surgery and placement may take a few months to complete. In general, a full arch treatment requires several visits: consultation, evaluation, implant placement and placement of replacement teeth. In order to keep you comfortable and to ensure an excellent final smile, we will spread those appointments out to allow for healing and recovery between procedures.