If you need—or already wear—dentures, affordable dental implants can make a life-changing difference. Your dentures won’t lift, slip around, or fall out. You’ll have better oral health, a confident smile, and enjoy social life without the complications of removable dentures.
Why Are Dental Implants Effective for Dentures?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots, usually made of titanium. After Dr. Finley surgically places implants in your jawbone, they fuse with the bone to anchor dentures. Usually four to eight implants are used to attach a denture.
Snap-on Dentures Are Affordable
If cost is an issue, we can stabilize a denture with as few as two implants, cutting the surgical cost about in half. You can see an image of what this looks like. The appliance is called a snap-on denture. Because using only two implants allows some rotating of the denture up and down, it needs ball snap-on attachments to prevent twisting forces on the implants. So it isn’t quite as stable as if we had used four or more implants. But the denture won’t float around, won’t move from side to side, and won’t come loose during chewing. It’s removable, and you’ll take it off nightly to clean the denture and your gums.
With those limitations, this is a quality service, with high quality implants that will last a long time. You need to be careful with dental implant services because it is tempting for dentists to cut corners with dental implant placement, leading to post-operative complications or shortened implant life.
What Can You Expect?
- Dr. Finley will review your health history to ensure you’re a candidate for this treatment.
- He will perform a CT scan to create a 3-D model of your teeth, jaw, and facial structure. The 3-D view will assist in safe, accurate implant placement.
- It takes about three months for the implants to fuse with your jawbone. Meanwhile, you’ll wear a temporary denture.
- You’ll have checkup appointments to monitor the progress.
- After the healing period, you’ll receive your permanent teeth.
- Affordable dental implants feel more like your natural teeth. And they function better than complete removable dentures. It’s easier to eat, speak, and socialize without worrying about your dentures slipping around or falling out.
- Implants stimulate and preserve jawbone, which promotes oral health and prevents facial sagging.
High-Quality Affordable Dental Implants
From planning to placement, Dr. Finley completes the entire dental implant process in his office. 3-D images ensure the optimal position of the implants and help avoid pain, numbness, and tingling that are associated with implant mistakes. Your denture will have reliable support. And you’ll receive high-quality dentures that look natural.
If you are interested in high-quality, affordable dental implants to stabilize your dentures, call us to schedule an appointment or request an appointment online.