There’s nothing like the frustration of chewing problems as an adult, especially in a “foodie” state like Louisiana! Though you may be tempted to ignore damaged or missing teeth and opt for soft food, Dr. Finley and Dr. Thompson know you deserve better. Bayou Dental Group can help you swap the oatmeal for gumbo in no time.
Eat Your Favorite Foods Again
Getting to eat foods like red beans and rice is just one benefit of having your smile restored. Others include:
- Putting an end to your dental pain and discomfort
- Eliminating your risk for future dental problems from damaged or missing teeth
- Lowering your risk for tooth decay and gum disease
- Improving the look of your smile and boosting your self-confidence
Options for Dental Restorations
We can permanently restore your smile so you can throw away your list of things you can’t chew. Dr. Finley or Dr. Henderson will perform a comprehensive oral examination before recommending treatment. Some options include:
- Dental fillings
- Inlay or onlay for larger cavities and severe damage
- Dental crowns
- Complex smile reconstruction with dental implants
- Replacing old, worn restorations
Root canal treatment
If you have a tooth infection, we’ll perform a root canal treatment before restoring the tooth with a CEREC crown. If Dr. Finley or Dr. Henderson can’t save the tooth, he will remove it. You can choose a dental bridge or a dental implant and crown to replace it. Implants provide maximum stability, a perfect fit, and the most natural look.
Schedule an appointment for an exam with Dr. Finley or Dr. Henderson.