Take Care Of Your Smile With Our Monroe General Dentistry Services
Your smile is the first thing people notice about you. So you shouldn’t compromise when it comes to keeping it happy and healthy with general dentistry services. Dr. Finley holds fellowships in both the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and Academy of General Dentistry. When you choose Bayou Dental Group, you’re choosing a Monroe, LA dentist with credentials shared with fewer than 30 people in the whole world.
Like Founding Father Benjamin Franklin said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Having a world-class dentist means getting the preventive dental care you deserve. That means:
- Keeping your mouth free of tooth decay and gum disease
- Detecting signs of oral cancer early on
- Getting a clean, attractive smile
- Maintaining good overall oral health
Call us today at 318-302-4236 to schedule your appointment.
Learn About Our General Dental Care
Only around 6 percent of dentists in the United States share Dr. Finley’s fellowship to the Academy of General Dentistry. You can be sure you’re getting quality dental care for your entire family at Bayou Dental Group. Our general dental care services include:
- Dental cleanings and exams – Our hygienists will remove plaque and tartar from your teeth using special tools, then polish them until they shine. Dr. Finley will examine your mouth for any signs of decay or other dental problems.
- Decay prevention – You may choose to have a fluoride treatment, which will fortify your teeth against bacteria and enamel-eroding acid. We can also paint your molars with sealants, which will form a protective barrier against plaque.
- Nonsurgical gum disease treatment – We use a laser for this so that you will enjoy a smoother, quicker recovery time with less bleeding. We can remove bacteria and plaque from your gumline and treat periodontal pockets.
- Athletic mouthguards for sports – With the same machine we use to create whitening trays, we create athletic mouthguards tailored to your smile. The custom fit will be more comfortable, which encourages athletes to wear them more often.
Call Bayou Dental Group today at 318-302-4236 to schedule your general dentistry appointment. If you’re a new patient, be sure to call the office to learn about our new patient specials! You can also use our handy online form.