Your smile is the first thing people notice about you. Don’t compromise when it comes to keeping your smile happy and healthy with general dentistry services. Dr. Finley holds fellowships in both the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the Academy of General Dentistry. Fewer than 30 dentists in the world have both fellowships.
As founding father Benjamin Franklin said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” We help you get the preventive care you need, including:
- Keeping your mouth free of tooth decay and gum disease
- Detecting signs of oral cancer early on
- Getting a clean, attractive smile
- Maintaining good overall oral health
Learn About Our General Dental Care
Our general dental care services include:
- Dental cleanings and exams – Our hygienists will remove plaque and tartar from your teeth using special tools, then polish them until they are glossy. Dr. Finley will examine your teeth for any signs of decay or other dental problems.
- Decay prevention – You may choose to have a fluoride treatment, which will fortify your teeth against bacteria and enamel-eroding acid. We can also paint your molars with sealants, which will form a protective barrier against plaque.
- Nonsurgical gum disease treatment – We use a laser for smoother, quicker recovery time with less bleeding. We can remove bacteria and plaque from your gumline and treat periodontal pockets.
- Athletic mouthguards for sports – With the same machine used to create whitening trays, we create athletic mouthguards tailored to your smile. The custom fit will be more comfortable, which encourages athletes to wear them more often.