If you’re like 23 million Americans who live without any of their original teeth – or the 12 million who are missing one arch of teeth – you have probably considered a tooth replacement option. Dentures have a bad reputation thanks to movies and television that play them up for comedy, but a customized set from Bayou Dental Group can give you the smile you’ve been missing.
But that’s not all dentures can give you. You’ll also enjoy:
- Eating your favorite foods for the first time in years (did someone say “gumbo”?)
- A more natural appearance that also seems younger
- A boost to your self-confidence and self-esteem
Call us today at 318-302-4236 to learn about our smile replacement options.
Explore Your Options For A New Smile
Rather than the comically large and white dentures you’ve seen in cartoons, you can choose from a few types of dentures to find what suits your smile.
- A full set of dentures will replace an entire arch of teeth. The base will be the same color as your gums and will adhere via the natural suction of your mouth.
- A partial set of dentures is a good choice if you’re missing some teeth, but not all of them. They attach via a metal framework to your natural teeth, sometimes capped with dental crowns. They are a removable option in lieu of a fixed bridge.
- A temporary set of dentures can help your smile look and feel natural after you have teeth extracted and are waiting for your full set.
You can enjoy the benefits of dentures and dental implants if you’re a candidate for implant-supported dentures or implant-retained dentures. These clip onto dental implants, giving you the convenience of removable dentures and the reliability of implants.
Get Expert Help On Choosing The Right Dentures
Fortunately, you don’t have to make smile decisions on your own. You have the final say, but Dr. Finley, Dr. Henderson, and their expert team are here to help you navigate your choices. We’ll explain all of your options, answer any questions, and offer our expert opinions.
Learn more about dentures by calling Bayou Dental Group at 318-302-4236.